LAGOS DEL SOL RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT, YOUR PARADISE OF PREMIUM LOTS

Lagos del Sol is an established residential development, located in an area with one of the highest growth rates in Mexico in terms of real estate, and high resale value. Cancun is a high-end destination on an international scale, famous for its stunning white-sand beaches and attractive property investment projects.

This is the only residential development with two stunning fresh water lakes and more than 30 luxurious amenities, worthy of a low-density, high-end development, offering residents an exceptional quality of life.

0
FAMILIES
IN THE COMMUNITY
0
ACRES
IN TOTAL
0
LOTS
AVAILABLE
0
ACRES
OF LAKE AREA

PRIME LOCATION

We are located just 5 minutes from Cancun International Airport and 15 minutes from the city center, with direct access to the important Cancun – Riviera Maya tourist corridor, making it easy and quick to reach Tulum, Playa del Carmen and the rest of the Mexican Caribbean.

YOUR BEST INVESTMENT OPTION

  • A total of 494 acres offering residential, condominium and commercial lots.
  • Club House and Lakeside Park, large recreational areas that promote friendly coexistence among the Lagos community.
  • Controlled access points that guarantee the security and privacy of residents.
  • First-class urbanization and underground utilities.
  • Luxury construction standard, guaranteeing the appreciation of your property over time.
  • 70% of development sold.

DIRECT FINANCING AT COMPETITIVE RATES

The credit authorization process is quick and easy, without an endorsement guarantee or credit bureau check. With just a down payment of 30%, the remaining 70% can be financed over a period of 1 to 10 years.

  • Interest-free monthly payments
  • Available immediately
  • Legal certainty

SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT

In our aim to conserve the environment, more than 40 hectares (98.84 acres) of the development are to remain natural areas, and there is also a wastewater treatment plant.

Motorized water activities, such as boating or yachting, are not permitted in the freshwater lakes (filled with native fauna). In order to prevent the aquifer from becoming polluted, only kayaking is permitted, which also prevents noise pollution for residents of the development.

As an environmentally-committed development, we also make efforts to ensure flora and fauna remains harmoniously intact. Our Lagos Recicla (Lagos Recycling) program is devoted to protecting the environment, as well as our flora and fauna.

A DREAM HOME

COME TRUE

LAGOS DEL SOL SALES OFFICE

Contact us now for personalized, efficient service. We look forward to hearing from you.

ADDRESS:

Blvd. Luis Donaldo Colosio Km 11.5 Lt 3-02 M1 SM 305. Cancún, Quintana Roo. C.P. 77560.

PHONE:

LEAVE A MESSAGE

    ® Lagos del Sol. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Notice (Spanish)